The fun part about holiday wedding destinations in Denizli is that the wedding couple are many times doing the guests a favour. This is because a few days can be added on to the date set for the wedding, turning the celebratory event into a fabulous getaway at the same time. Denizli is a modern city in Turkey; an inland region of southeastern Aegean Turkey. Its very position, near Pamukkale, known for its white travertine terraces which cascade down a cliff as well as the spa resorts make it a busy place; also because it is a commercial hub for agricultural produce coming in from the farming areas beyond the city borders.
A Fantastic Time Travelling in and Around Denizli
There is a vibrant market atmosphere in the city and plenty of delightful eateries. The city is also a popular stopover between major provinces such as Antalya, Ankara and Izmir. Bridal couples are attracted to Denizli as a holiday wedding destination as there are a number of excellent thermal- or spa resorts in the area. Holiday wedding destinations in Denizli are also sought after because there are so many activities to participate in. Some of these are biking tours, river rafting, trekking, parachuting, exploring ancient ruins as well as picnicking and camping opportunities. The only problem the wedding couple and guests will have, is deciding which activity to do first.
Holiday Wedding Destinations with All the Right Ingredients
Holiday wedding destinations in Denizli are filled with all the ingredients to ensure bridal couples and guests have the time of the their lives.
●Dedeman Park Denizli
Dedeman Park is situated 3km from the city and offers a number of wonderfully romantic wedding options which promise unforgettable memories for the bridal couple and their guests.
– special honeymoon treats in the honeymoon room
– special discounts for early reservations
– honeymoon packages
– mouthwatering wedding menu
– table ornamentation options, wedding cake, photography, breakfasts in room
– comfortable air conditioned rooms
– fitness rooms, desks, tea and coffee making facilities, Turkish cuisine, 24/7 front desk
– only 16km to Pamukkale hot springs
– 15km to ruins of ancient Greco-Roman city Hierapolis
The hotel is well situated on the Izmir freeway and just 3km from the city and 20km from Pamukkale. The hotel also offers car rentals for convenience and offers a room for disabled guests.
– fast check in service
– tea and coffee in all rooms
– free wireless Internet , special orthopedic pillows, complimentary newspaper, 24/7 room service
– meticulously planned weddings in their beautiful garden with palm trees and swimming pool
– choice of exquisite ballrooms and halls for weddings of any size
Bridal couples visiting Denizli can certainly prepare to experience the best of Turkey. Some of the wedding venues arrange tour packages to suit bridal couples and their guests. If you have the need, holiday wedding destinations in Denizli have the solution, and the Internet is full of valuable information on holiday ideas and travel advice. Visitors to Turkey don’t have to worry about a Turkey visa simply because applications can be made online in a jiffy, and citizens of more than 90 countries wanting to visit Turkey can take advantage of obtaining their visas online. After that it is just a matter of getting to Turkey for a most amazing and enriching travel experience.